Thursday 12 August 2010

Top 10 tracks I'm feeling

These are some of the tracks i've been feeling this week, all worth a listen in their own right, enjoy.

Bringing up the rear is..

10.
Mosca - Square One (Julio Bashore Longhorn Reix)


I know its quite dated, but its still amazing, pretty pissed off that this didn't make the cut for the vinyl copy of the single.

9. American Men - AM System (Hudson Mohawk Remix)



Again, quite dated, but gets me every time! It just makes me think of Fast Times at Ridgemont hive x War of the worlds or something, Epic 80's Cheese.

8. Kidkanevil - WHEN DOVES BOUNCE (ILLUM SPHERE REBOUNCE)


I don't quite know what I like about this song, but its pretty fucking good.

7. Drake - Fireworks (Deadboy slo mo house edit)


This songs dope, word is its getting released on Well Rounded in the coming months as part of Cash Antics Vol.2. Without a doubt another sell out.

6. Endgames - Ecstacy (Jam City Refix)

For those in the know, this song took forever to get released, not that it has, was it worth the wait?

5. Lorn - Cherry Moon

Tracks deep, nuff raid.

4. Ramadanman - Work Them
This song is a cunt, an infectious cunt, the break down in the middle its sick, then bam back on track sending people nuts.

3. Kingdom - Fogs

Synths nuts, banger!

2. Modeselektor - Art & Cash [ SBTRKT Remix ]

Happy vibes on this one, SBTRKT is pretty much killing every remix he does, I much prefer his remix's to his original material, but thats just me.

1. Girl Unit - WUT

Track of the year, no fucking about, 4 wheel ups later, and your still hyped on it. I can't figure out if its the hats on it or the vocal sample, what ever it is, it's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment